Monday, August 15, 2011

The creepers are copious.

It was about 11pm and I was at home, getting ready for bed. I heard my cell phone ring. I looked to see who was calling. It was not any of my contacts, but a phone number with a California area code. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi...is [name I cannot remember] there?"

"No, I am sorry. You have the wrong number."

"I do? Wait... what number did I call? 435!? Where am I calling?"

"Utah."

"Hahahaha. That is so random that I have called Utah. I am in San Francisco. What time is it there?"

"It's 11."

"Oh my gosh. I cannot believe I called Utah. What are you doing answering random phone calls so late at night?"

"I know plenty of people in California. Having a call right now from a Cali number is not uncommon."

"I live in San Francisco... and there are so many freaks here. Are there freaks there?"

"Uh... hahaha... yes... I imagine there are freaks everywhere. Anywhere you go you can find all kinds."

"I guess that is true. But I think San Francisco must have more than other places."

"Maybe, I have only been there once. But it was a good time."

"Would people call you a freak?"

"Hahaha. Doubtful."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I guess..."

"Has anyone ever asked you to have a threesome?"

"Hahahaha. No, I cannot say that it has ever come up."

"Would you be open to having a threesome with myself and another guy?"

"Wow. No thank you."

That's right... it started out as a wrong number and escalated into what could have been an epic sexual escapade. Talking to strangers, as it turns out, is an excellent idea. It makes for a good story... and we all know that I like a good story.

(This was not my first dirty phone call, but it is the one I chose to write about first. I am hazy on the details of the first one... I am may need some sort of hypnotherapy session to help bring it to light.)

2 comments:

  1. that one is far creepier than the one you can't remember. the one you can't remember is just funny.

    ReplyDelete