Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yeah Boyeeee.

It was my birthday in August... yeah... I am a Leo... and yeah... I AM bossy... and yeah... I am awesome... and yeah... I let my wild mane fly free... but that is beside the point. My birthday was fantastic for so many reasons. Good times with good people.

I will write all about my birthday in more detail later. It has taken me so long to get anything posted about my fabulous dirty 30 because it was so epic. I need the time and attention span to sit down and give it the attention that it deserves. But I decided that it was time to, at least, give a preview. So here is a preview to what was the best birthday ever... until next year's...


Yeah... I was pretty excited...

I love how he says that he can't let her video him. Amazing.

More details to come... and the details are goooooooood....

1 comment:

  1. i think you may have forgotten that you have a blog...i'm just here to remind you.

    ReplyDelete