Saturday, April 16, 2011

I like nicknames.

I really enjoy a good nickname. I love how they come to be and evolve. I especially love to see which names stick. I like giving people nicknames. People frequently end of with titles as names when I am dishing them out. (Example: The Kins, The Biffster, The Bung, The Urn....and more.)

Here are a bunch of nicknames I have. Not as many as my dear friend Baugh (I dare you to try and NOT come up with nicknames for her!) And away we go...

Jaime Boots
Boots
Jaime (hi-may)
Jaime (hi-may) Escalante
James
Jaimers
Mers
Jaimekins
Kins
Mamey
Jaime Bamey
Jamison
J-Love
J-Ho
Jaime Crackwhore and I don't care
Chesty LaRue
Jasmine Mozaffari
Jazmo
Jazzy
L'chaim (LAH-heim)
Jaime Marie easy as 123
J-A-I-M-E-Z
Laguna
Frump Master (my Indian rapper persona)
BJ
Beej

Am I forgetting any? I mean, I left off some obvious ones like "The Hot One" and "Total Package" because I don't want to seem cocky...

1 comment:

  1. touche... (the first time I made the list I forgot BJ/Beej... the ones I am called most...haha. Slut is probably the second most common.)

    ReplyDelete