Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It is very apparent.

Suddenly I am having trouble NOT seeing the scandal behind my eyes. Uh oh... what happens once it is unleashed? I think we should all be afraid...very afraid...

Some recent examples.
(If I had Photoshop, I would TOTALLY Photoshop pictures of myself. But alas, I do not... so you guys get to see me as is...)

chelle and I.
(the picture above is the one I was shown and asked, "Really? You can't see it?")

Nester and I.

Rocco and I.

A picture I took of myself while in India.

A picture I took of myself last night after writing this post.

A picture I took of myself today while waiting for my sister.
Just testing out the theory.

As I look at pictures now I realize how obvious it has been. Maybe I didn't want to see it before? Maybe it was me that couldn't handle the scandal? Handle the scandal... that is really fun to say!

I have some new ideas/labels/terms in regards to the scandal. I forgot that a past co-worker once told me that I am "criminal minded." I took it as a compliment. I have recently been called Ms. Chievous on my Facebook wall. One man told me that he thinks there is "magik" behind my eyes. (He used a k...that is not a typo. Stories of this man could be several posts all on their own.) I was also told that I am "trouble...and men don't mind a little trouble." Hahaha. Oh the self exploration of it all...

2 comments:

  1. perfect.
    i can't even wait to see where this goes...
    and really, i am glad that you are embracing the scandal... cause it is right there for the rest of the world to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't wait to see where the scandal goes?
    I am nervous/excited about it myself.

    ReplyDelete