Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Conversations with Boo.

Boo Radley is my little brother. And he is awesome. If you don't know him, all I can say to you is this, "I am sorry." You can dream of a day when your life may be more complete because you have been blown off by my little brother. It is AMAZING. He does not disappoint. He will never tell you what you want to hear, he may ignore you. He will fake yawn right in your face. He may just instantly fall asleep to get his point across. (Before you dismiss this, ponder it. It is actually quite genius.) The Boo Rad is a unique individual who will not apologize for how he is. If you don't like it, don't talk to him. He would probably rather you not talk to him anyway...

Brad: "Is dad being ornery, Mom?"
Mom: "No, he is being a perfect gentlemen."
Brad: "Hmm... I will have to keep an eye on him to make sure he keeps that up."
Jaime: "hahahahahaha"

Rob (Older Brother): "Brad come out with us."
Brad:"hmmmm...I just can't"
Rob: "Come on Brad! Just come hang out with us."
Brad: "Well....I'm The Healer in my guild...and we have a raid tonight...so..."

Jaime: "On a scale of 1-10"
Brad: [so quick he is interrupting] "7."
Jaime: "haha. What exactly were you rating?"
Brad: "Would you prefer a 3?"

Jaime: "You should start a blog."
Brad: "My first blog will be about me punching you in the face."

Skype chat.
Jaime: Love you Boo!
Brad: aye

unsolicited text from Brad:
Rwar

Random Skype message:
GLURDLESMELCH!

This one is an oldie but goodie from his high school days.
Jaime: "Do you wanna know why mom and dad named you Bradley? Because you are RADLEY!"
Brad: "Do you wanna know why mom and dad named you Jaime? Because you are STUPID!"


He didn't fight this at all...I was SHOCKED.
His protest was to refuse to smile.
After looking at the picture, he said, "I wish I was wearing my 'NARG' shirt."

This will have to be a post I do every once in awhile...so many gems... Love this guy!

2 comments: