Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friends are truthful.

First of all I would like to say that while my phone is amazing and I cannot believe I live in a world where I carry the internet around in my pocket, it also cramps my style at times. ALL of my texts were randomly deleted again. This is the 3rd time in 2 months. Irritating to the max when I am trying to share my most amusing text with y'all.

I KNOW that one person certainly won for most inappropriate text (in both quality and quantity.) However, I am not likely to post those here. They did make me laugh though...and then I thought about them later...and laughed again.


That being said, here is the funniest text I received in the last 48 hours.

"Give me some chubby unworthy people to hang with and I'm good!!!!"

Followed by,

"Sinners are just more fun...."

Don't I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment