Sunday, July 17, 2011

Friends are good guessers.

Back story: This friend was told, "You will never guess what I agreed to..."

"Perform a tap dance nude for money, for [ridiculous male friend.]"


That is not hot. And for what I have agreed to, I will be fully clothed.


This is what I think of when I think of tap dancing. Go to 0:30 if you don't want to watch the whole video...but I don't know why you wouldn't want to watch the whole magical thing.

I need a tuxedo leotard with tails...NEED!

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I started this video, Jason was on the couch and he said, "Is that Blossom!!??" Imagine him saying it with a very excited voice. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love it. And I have the best visual! I love Jason Ray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the blog!!! I am such a good guesser. So, when are you performing this one and streaming it live?

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh... that's a never... maybe in a tuxedo leotard... on a piano...

    ReplyDelete