Friday, May 20, 2011

As mentioned below.

First of all I want to thank Ms. Chelle for her help during my technical difficulties. It was touch and go there for a moment, but we pulled through to bring you this way average post... you're welcome.

In a previous post on drunk texting I wrote, "Keep 'em comin'!" I was intending to quote a SNL sketch from a decade ago. I thought I would share the video. The set up to the quote starts at about 2:45 (just in case you don't want to watch the whole thing.)



I think it all the time. "Keep 'em comin'!"

In closing I want to thank Loop Holes for making this youtube video possible for our viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. yo. you are welcome.
    it's what i am here for...my fountain of blogging knowledge is to be shared...hours of learning html code should be put to use.
    and the video was helpful...it all makes sense now.
    and it's hhhoooooott in here. it's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love an irritated Will Ferrel. And I love that you can answer my blogging Q's

    ReplyDelete