Monday, May 30, 2011

Bad news bears.

I regret to inform you that my cell phone has let all of us down this week. I went to write my weekly "Friend Text". I pulled my messages up on my phone. They were not loading. I thought, "Will you give it a second? It has to go to space!" I set the phone aside. After a minute or so I tried restarting my phone. My phone rebooted successfully. I went to my messages to try the process again...all of my messages were gone. Super lame. Lame to the max even! Totes lame to the max. (That is A LOT of lameness.) In this catastrophe I am really trying to focus on the positive things in life. Optimism will get us through this folks. We CAN do this if we support each other through it.

I am envisioning a gem for next week to make up for this one. I sure hope my friends do not disappoint!

In the meantime...

"You non-contributing zero."

No comments:

Post a Comment