Friday, May 13, 2011

This blog is not yet rated.

Sometimes it is difficult to keep my blog rated PG... Who am I kidding? We crossed over into PG-13 a LONG time ago!! Censoring makes things less funny. (Except muckaluckin' casserole...that's comedic genius!)

My friends are a giant part of my life. I mean, half of my posts are dedicated to their words. As we have experienced thus far, my friends are not very good at being appropriate. My advice to those that follow me blindly is this: When texting a friend that tends to be devilish, never tell this friend that you are in a location where you are not able to laugh and are expected to be quiet. Big mistake. Huge.

Clearly I am much more angelic than my friends...[long pause]... Although my accidental scandal alone may have pushed us over the edge from day 1.

Below is the only clip I could find of the TV censored version of Pineapple Express. (Which was awesome, by the way.)

The description to this youtube video is hilarious to me.
"People on television really don't like being called a casserole."

No comments:

Post a Comment