Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friends are intoxicating.

Or are they intoxicated? I had a couple of incidents of people "drunk texting" me this week. This is always entertaining. It is never a good plan for the person who has been drinking to pick up their phone. But for the sober one on the other end (me) it is a fantastic and hilarious idea. I think the typos are my favorite part.

Because I am super classy, and these drunk texters are nearly always embarrassed by their actions, I will not be divulging those messages. I hope you are not too disappointed. At least you know that if/when YOU drunk text me, I will not post about it on the internet...unless I feel there is no chance you will read this...then I might...a girl can only be so altruistic.

Keep 'em comin'!

3 comments:

  1. if i ever drunk text you, i would hope and pray you would post what i write...because i love the internet. and besides, i use twitter...which is the drunk texting capital of the internet. so, it would almost be a guarantee that what i sent to you would already be on twitter and, therefore, fair game. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deal. If you ever drunk text me, I will post it everywhere on the net! But I have a feeling that even while drunk, you would spell things correctly. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's probably true...you wouldn't even know if i was drunk or not.

    ReplyDelete