Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sometimes I am not sure.

So my friend, Yatta (AKA my JJS weight loss contest archenemy) posted on my Facebook wall. He told me to check out a new commercial for Sun Drop Soda. I had never heard of Sun Drop before. But Yatta requested that I search youtube for this commercial because it reminded him of myself and another friend, Emily. I am not quite sure if it is a compliment or not that the video below would make someone think, "Jaime."



In the words of Emily, "Yatta wishes he could close the clubs with us!"

3 comments:

  1. omg.
    it's cause your are so street.
    that is why he thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hells yes I am. But I was told that it is "shut the club down" not close the club. I have so much more to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Sun Drop (or SD) has now been dubbed my gang name. So that's good.

    ReplyDelete