Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am legitimate.


There are a lot of people out there with letters after their names. Usually it is because they have worked really hard to obtain some sort of a title. They deserve these well earned letters. My dear friend Ane gets to add "M.S., LMFT" after her name. My brother is not a real doctor and gets to have "D.D.S." after his. Maybe one day I may add a Ph.D. to mine (maybe... MAYBE...stop pressuring me!) Soon I will be a certified life coach and can add "C.C." after my name if I so choose. But lately I have been thinking of some letters that should have been added after my name a LONG time ago. I have worked really hard and I think I have earned it.

I am Jaime Boots, B.F.F.


Yeah. Totes legit to the max.

(If I had older pictures on my computer, I could have made this post a lot more embarrassing for a lot more people! And there are more people I would have loved to include, but the pictures of us together are very limited...that just means I have been slacking in the picture taking department. Consider the problem rectified.)

Until next time my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment